Exclusive FREE Report:
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations To Just Anyone!
This Business Advisory Guide will arm you with knowledge on What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business!
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Get Your Free Report Now by Completing the Form on the Right
Or Call Us Direct: 208-881-0304
"I like when I call I have response the same day, usually within an hour. I have received phone calls from TotalCare IT notifying me of issues that were unseen on my side that they detected (and resolved) before I knew. I love the feeling that my businesses systems are proactively monitored - this allows us to attack a problem before it attacks us! When we did have a server hardware failure last year TotalCare's backup & disaster recovery (BDR) solution had us up and running in a short time with no data loss in real time. Now that says it all!"
TotalCare IT has been one of the greatest resources I’ve been able to provide my clients. TotalCare’s approach is very different from traditional IT support service companies which are fire fighters all day long. TotalCare’s approach is radically different – preventing fires in your systems BEFORE they pop up. Every client I have referred TotalCare IT to has been thrilled they switched their IT support to TotalCare. I can emphatically say you will too!
Spiel & Associates Consulting