Exclusive FREE Report:
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations To Just Anyone!
This Business Advisory Guide will arm you with knowledge on What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business!
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Get Your Free Report Now by Completing the Form on the Right
Or Call Us Direct: 208-881-0304
Kelly Bennion, General Manager Challenger Pallet
Bob Spiel, CEO/President Spiel & Associates Consulting