Exclusive FREE Report:
What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring an Honest, Competent, Responsive, and Fairly Priced Computer Consultant
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations to Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be not only incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could also cost you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know.
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician.
- 3 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.
Get Your Free Report Now by Completing the Form on the Right
Or Call Us Direct: 208-881-0304
"I like when I call I have response the same day, usually within an hour. I have received phone calls from TotalCare IT notifying me of issues that were unseen on my side that they detected (and resolved) before I knew. I love the feeling that my businesses systems are proactively monitored - this allows us to attack a problem before it attacks us! When we did have a server hardware failure last year TotalCare's backup & disaster recovery (BDR) solution had us up and running in a short time with no data loss in real time. Now that says it all!"
TotalCare IT has been one of the greatest resources I’ve been able to provide my clients. TotalCare’s approach is very different from traditional IT support service companies which are fire fighters all day long. TotalCare’s approach is radically different – preventing fires in your systems BEFORE they pop up. Every client I have referred TotalCare IT to has been thrilled they switched their IT support to TotalCare. I can emphatically say you will too!
Spiel & Associates Consulting