Is This You?
If you are a business owner or executive in Eastern or Western Idaho looking for a reliable an experienced IT support and cybersecurity partner, you are on the right page.
Whether you are looking to augment your current in-house IT department to fill the gaps in cybersecurity, helpdesk, and compliance – or you are looking for a firm to take over every aspect of your business’ technology and security – the team at TotalCare IT have you covered. Our clients represent a broad cross-section of industries in Idaho, including accounting, agribusiness, construction, engineering, legal, manufacturing, and medical. Our clients typically have 30 to 200 employees using technology on a daily basis and rely on our services to stay productive, efficient, and secure.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is less expensive than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
The 7 Most Critical IT Security Protections Every Business Must Have In Place Now To Protect Themselves From Cybercrime, Data Breaches And Hacker Attacks
If you want to have any hope of avoiding a cyber-attack, you MUST read this report and act on the information we’re providing.