TotalCare IT Presents:
A FREE Executive Seminar
“What Every Business Owner Must Have In Place Now To Be Armed With The Knowledge To Protect Their Network From Cyber-Attacks While Protecting Their Critical Business Data”
When it comes to protecting critical data, client information or personal health information, and keeping your operations running, you need to know for certain - without any lingering doubts - that you are demonstrating due diligence to protect and backup your data. Can your network be back up and running fast after a natural disaster, server crash, hacker attack or other data-erasing event?
That’s why it’s critical for you to attend our FREE Cyber Security dinner and seminar on securing and disaster-proofing your business – and since no one can afford to be “down” for hours – possibly days – this is a MUST-attend event. Plus you will get expert insight from someone who works in the Cyber Crime trenches—FBI Special Agent Clark Harshbarger.
Where: East Idaho Technical College
1600 S 25th E Idaho Falls, ID 83401 Creek Building – Room 541, Time of event is 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Please RSVP by: October 30, 2013
Key Note Speaker
FBI Special Agent Clark Harshbarger
Clark Harshbarger is a Special Agent (SA) with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. SA Harshbarger investigates computer intrusions covering simple criminal misuse to complex National Security intrusions. SA Harshbarger’s field experience is centered on Critical Infrastructure and Fortune 500 organization’s threat identification and mitigation. SA Harshbarger has worked in Information Security, intelligence and research fields for approximately 14 years. In addition to his field work, SA Harshbarger holds an MS in Computer Science as well as Certificates in Computer Security and Digital Forensics.
During this seminar you’ll discover:
FBI Special Agent Harshbarger will present local/regional information security issues facing small and medium sized businesses as well as highlight current risk identification and mitiga- tion strategies. Additionally, SA Harshbarger will address current legal challenges and investi- gative hurdles in digital forensics related to the recent migration of many organization’s infra- structure and assets to the Cloud. Mr. Harshbarger will address the law enforcement perspec- tive of Cloud computing related specifically to investigations spanning the infrastructure of private organizations as well as public and Government organizations. Plus TotalCare IT will talk about:
- The two-step backup system you must have in place to be 100% certain your business is back up and running FAST in the event of a sudden, fatal server crash or disaster.
- The only surefire way to know if your data is being backed up without errors or corruption; almost 99% of business owners never perform this simple check.
- The shocking misunderstanding most business owners have about their current backup system; if you think just backing up the data is enough, you’ll be shocked to hear this.
- How to get back up and running in the shortest time possible. We’ll reveal what most on line backup providers don’t want you to know about their backup system that could have you down for days – possibly weeks – trying to restore your data.
- 12 Little-Known Facts and Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data and Choosing a Remote Backup Service!
- How to completely automate your backup system so you can say goodbye to the hassle of tape rotation, tape storage and the liability of human error.
- Why tape backup is one of the WORST ways to secure your data.
They’re down to Earth and talk in English (about IT stuff). I would recommend them to everyone. Their system monitors, diagnoses and fixes IT problems, sometimes before I or TotalCare is aware. I don’t even have to call them with a problem; that means they’re doing their job.
TotalCare IT has been one of the greatest resources I’ve been able to provide my clients. TotalCare’s approach is very different from traditional IT support service companies which are fire fighters all day long. TotalCare’s approach is radically different – preventing fires in your systems BEFORE they pop up. Every client I have referred TotalCare IT to has been thrilled they switched their IT support to TotalCare. I can emphatically say you will too!
Spiel & Associates Consulting